Saturday, 12 March 2011

In preparation for the class test....

... please read chapters 1-8 and work on them and post what you've been doing on your blog.
I know I have told you differently, but you CAN bring your books to the class test on Wednesday.
Of course, not all the tasks you have worked with, can be included in the test, but be sure that there will be some kind of task on Comprehension, Analysis and Creative Writing.

Here's the Schedule we have agreed on:


Reading Schedule:

25.2.
Creating a Blog

2.3.
Pre-Reading Activities

4.3.
While-Reading Activities on 1+2

9.3.
While-Reading Activities on 3-5

16.3.
While-Reading Activities on 6-8

23.3.
While-Reading Activities on 9+10

25.3.
While-Reading Activities on 11+12
 
30.3.
While-Reading Activities on 13-15

1.4.
While-Reading Activities on 16+17

6.4.
While-Reading Activities on 18-20

8.4.
While-Reading Activities on 21-23

13.4.
Post-Reading Activities

15.4.
Post-Reading Activities


If anybody is interested in additional information on the author: Here's Lois Lowry's blog (click on link).

Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, students! It is so interesting to read your blogs! I'm glad you are enjoying THE GIVER!

    ReplyDelete